KW Competition 4A
4-way adjustable racing dampers and racing suspensions
The new KW Competition TTRSPW4A TwinTube damper has a precise 4-way damper adjustment in low speed and high speed forces of the compression stage as well as the rebound stage with 18 clicks each. Its functional principle with solid slave piston allows an direct reaction even at the lowest strokes. The new KW valve technology with plate springs allows an individual characteristic design and covers a large force range of 1000 to 8000N. Depending on the requirements, the modular built damper can also be extended with an additional blow-off characteristic. The valve arrangement ensures a cavitation-free function at a low gas pressure. Due to its construction-independent use possibilities, the damper is suitable for any type of non-wheel-guiding axle constructions such as double wishbone or pushrod suspensions. The external reservoir is connected to the damper either directly as a piggyback or via a hose connection.
- TwinTube damper
- 4-way adjustable
- Valve arrangement for a cavitation-free function
- Solid piston displacement piston 35mm
- Piston rod 15mm
- Separate low speed and high speed rebound and compression damping valves with plate spring
- Individual characteristics design, force range 1000N to 8000N
- Damper adjustment: Rebound low speed and high speed 18 clicks each; Compression low speed and high speed 18 clicks each
- Rotatable pressure compensation tank as piggyback (45° positions) or with hose connection
- Low gas pressure, gas volume adapted to damper stroke
- Dampers or height-adjustable racing coilover struts
- Housing made of high-strenght aluminium
- Optionally with adjustable blow-off
For applications with pushrod-, double- or multi-link axles.
Formel, LMP, Prototypes, GT3, 4-way adjustable KW TwinTube-technology.