KW Competition 5A / TTSP35 5A
5-way adjustable racing dampers and racing suspensions
The new KW Competition TTRS35 5AA TwinTube damper has a precise 5-way damper adjustment in low speed and high speed forces of the compression stage as well as the rebound stage with 18 clicks each. The fifth adjustment is the 12 clicks blow off stage.
Its functional principle with solid slave piston allows an direct reaction even at the smallest strokes. The new KW valve technology with plate springs allows an individual characteristic design and covers a large force range of 1000 to 12000N.
Depending on the requirements, the modular built damper can also be extended with an additional blow-off characteristic. The valve arrangement ensures a cavitation-free function at a low gas pressure. Due to its construction-independent use possibilities, the damper is suitable for any type of non-wheel-guiding axle constructions such as double wishbone or pushrod suspensions. The external reservoir is connected to the damper either directly as a piggyback or via a hose connection.
- 5-way adjustment
- Valve arrangement for a cavitation-free function
- Solid-Piston-diameter 35mm
- Piston rod diameter 15mm
- Separate compression and rebound valves in High and Lowspeed with Belleville Washers
- Individual characteristic curve design with a force range 1000N to 12000 N at 0.5 m/s
- Damping adjustment:
Rebound Low/Highspeed 18 Clicks
Compression Lowspeed 18 Clicks
- Optional with 12-way adjustable Blow-Off
- Inline reservoir
- Pressure compensation tank as piggyback (rotatable up to 45°) or with hose connection for an installation independent of construction
- Damper or height-adjustable racing coilover struts
- Housing made of high-strenght aluminium
For applications with pushrod-, double- or multi-link axles.
Formel, LMP, Prototypes, GT3, 5-way adjustable KW TwinTube-technology.