KW V1 Racing
Racing damper technology with fix configured damper setup
The KW V1 Racing suspensions are available as TwinTube TT or SingleTube ST40P-version with 40mm upside-down cartridge and fixed configured damping setup. KW V1 Racing suspensions are the entry into motorsport. For a maximum equality between competitors, these racing suspension systems were developed and homologated in collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and Cup organizers.
Example of application:
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport, BMW 318ti Cup, DMV BMW Challenge, Cayman GT4 Trophy by Manthey-Racing, Westfield Cup, etc.
- TwinTube and SingleTube damper technology
- Separate compression and rebound valve
- Fix configured damper setup
- Extensive characteristic design
- Piston rod diameters: 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 25mm
- Piston diameters: 27mm, 30mm, 33mm, 36mm and 40mm
- Damper or height-adjustable racing coilover struts in TT-version
- McPherson-struts in TT- or upside-down version ST 40P
- Housing made of high-strength aluminium or in galvanized steel
For non-wheel-guiding dampers and struts with low cornering forces.
Slalom, Rundstrecke, Drift, Berg.